instagram Slideshow

Friday, June 7, 2013

Memorial Day Haul

May 27, 2013


The amazing deals I encountered on Memorial Day!
As many of you know, today was Memorial Day! Their were a lot of great deals that I found that I would love to share with you! A and D are two maxi dresses that bought at Khols. I am a size small if you were wondering. A was for 23.99 dollars and D was for 27.99 dollars. B and C are two sandals I picked up at JCPenny for around 15 dollars each! I am a size 9 or 10 if you were wondering. E is a Michael Kors purse that I picked up. It is a black crossbody and it holds a lot of stuff! It was around 88 dollars. I hope you enjoyed my mini haul and look forward to more! Comment below on the great deals you got this weekend!
~Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...