instagram Slideshow

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Maybelline's Fit Me Foundation Stick

I was in the market for a cream bronzer. I decided to purchase a foundation stick two shades darker than my skin so I could use it as a bronzer. Don't you just love finding out new ways to apply products for dual purposes?

Description

The Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick is a product that I did not know much about, but I still decided to go ahead and buy it.  The Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick comes in 12 shades. The product is in a tube that you can turn and turn for more product, similar to the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind. Maybelline claims that it is a " ultra-light and matte" product. The color that I purchased is Toffee.


My Thoughts

I thought the product worked great as a bronzer. I can't tell you how great the coverage is because I use this product to contour. I think that contouring with this foundation stick will give you a natural look, but if you want a more intense contour, I would suggest going over this with a powder bronzer. ( My favorite is the Two-Faced Bronzer). I would like to point out that the undertone of these foundation sticks are yellow. Also keep in mind that since this is a cream foundation, applying to much can give your face a very muddy appearance.

Where to Buy

You can buy this at any drugstore for $8.99. You can also purchase this at Maybelline's website.

Hope you enjoyed this little review! Tell me about your favorite Maybelline products in the comments below!

Alley

7 comments:

  1. You are lovely doll! amazing foundation
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own this foundation and enjoyed it but never thought of getting a darker shade to contour - great idea!

    x
    bespectacled

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea! It works great as a contour!!
      Alley xoxo

      Delete
  3. Love the idea of using this as a bronzer, just in a darker shade. Very handy! Glad you're liking it :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever to use a foundation as bronzer also! Great idea, I never even thought of that. I want to try this product out now! Thanks Alley for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...