instagram Slideshow

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Drugstore Bronze Eye Look


TREND ALERT! Bronze and copper shadows are in fashion for this spring! I came up with this easy look for you guys to see how I take on this new trend. What I love most about this look is that all the products I used are affordable and easy to acquire!

This bronze eye look can be easily achieved. All you need is a white base, a copper eyeshadow and yellow eyeshadow, and eyeliner.


I started of with my NYX white jumbo pencil and applied it all over my eye so the colors would be more vibrant.

After that, I applied the copper/bronze eyeshadow all over my lid and made sure to bring it up to my crease. Afterwards, I applied my yellow eyeshadow in my inner corner. All the eyeshadow I used are in the Heart of Gold palette from Rimmel.


Lastly, I applied my liquid eyeliner and made it thicker near the end of my eyelids. I did not my mascara because I already have black eyelashes, and I was going for a natural look.



And there you have it! The finished product. If you can tell, copper and bronzer shades compliment brown eyes because they bring out the orange pigments in your eyes. I have been wearing this look for and long time now, and I love it!

Let me know if you love wearing copper and bronze shadows in the comments below!

Alley

12 comments:

  1. Great post! Love the look, gorgeous girly!

    Lauren xx

    keepcalmitsonlyablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous on you!! You have lovely eyes girl! Lovely blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for following me on Bloglovin. I have followed you on Bloglovin, followed your actual blog, followed you on google+... and left a comment for you... will you do the same for me? My blog is fairly new - so I would really appreciate it!
    Michelle
    www.chellebellestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more thing... I've added you to my sidebar. Happy Sunday - glad I stumbled upon your blog :-)
    Michelle
    www.chellebellestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Love the post.. :)

    You have a really cute blog btw!
    Eager to see more,

    xo Nara

    www.seraphic-canvas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...