instagram Slideshow

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

4th of July Nails

4th of July is just around the corner and I decided to share a nail design that I came up with for the 4th of July. I am planning to put up another nail design to, so keep an eye open for that! I did the following nails by coloring half the nail red and the other half white. Then, I took a blue nail art pen from Sally Hansen, and just drew random lines in the middle to conceal the division of the red and white color. It is a very easy design. Comment below and tell me how your nails come out or what nails you are planning to do for the 4th of July. Also, if you would like me to recreate a design and show tutorial, send me the picture at classygirlschic@gmail.com or comment the URL to the picture in the comments below.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...