instagram Slideshow

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Galaxy Nails

The galaxy pattern has really been in this year. Everywhere I go I see galaxy leggings, shirts, and even dresses! Earlier this week I wanted to try out the galaxy design for myself and this is what I came up with. If you would like me to do a tutorial please comment below! I did the following design using a sponge. I first painted my nail navy blue. From their, I made my galaxies using white. I applied the white with a sponge. Then, I applied yellow in the middle of the white galaxy with a sponge. Afterwards, I used a light pink and randomly placed the pink around the yellow in small quantities. Near the ends of the white galaxies, I applied a blue around the galaxies so it would blend. Using a dotting tool, or in my case a tooth pick, make little stars everywhere and top the look of with a sparkly clear polish to get this cool nail design! It sounds confusing but if your would like a tutorial, comment below!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...