instagram Slideshow

Saturday, July 6, 2013

July 4th Day Shopping Trip

Hey y'all! I went shopping on July 4th because my original plans got canceled. I only went to one store, but I wanted to show y'all what I got. All of the items I got were purchased from JCPenny! I hope y'all enjoy! Click Read More on the bottom right of this post to see everything I got!



 This pink dress was on sale for $14.99! It was a great deal for a fancy dress. I picked this up in the Women's section because I needed some more fancy dresses for next year. The top material is a mesh material and the back has a cutout, as you can see. The mesh part also has different types of beads on it.

 JCPenny were having a great deal on Junior Tank Tops so I decided to pick up some colors. All of the tank tops were for $3.99 and all of them are either size small or medium, depending on which size my store had left. I bought a red, white, orange, navy, grey, and cream colored tank.














This blue dress was on sale for $17.99. It is very flattering and it is the perfect color. The back has a pretty see through black lace design, so I would probably wear this with a updo of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...