instagram Slideshow

Monday, July 15, 2013

Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer


Description

The Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer promises to get rid of black circles with this concealer, and
that is exactly what it does. I bought a shade lighter than my skin to give my skin a glow under my eyes and it looks phenomenal. The application can be tricky at first, but all you have to do it turn the bottle multiple times the first time, and afterwards you only have to rewind the bottle 1-2 time, depending on how much product you want.

Price

The price is $8.99. This is a good price for a drug store concealer that does what it is suppose to. This is the first concealer that I have came upon at drugstores that give me the coverage that I want

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...