instagram Slideshow

Friday, September 13, 2013

Birthday Haul

Hey guys! So it was my birthday a few weeks ago and I wanted to shared with y'all what my parents got for me! If you want to see what my friends got for me like this post! So I got two Micheal Kors Kemp Bags. In other words they are big cross body bags. I am in love with them! One is black and the other is a navy/indigo color. The light blue purse is a Kate Spade purse which is also a huge cross body. The dimensions of these purses are 10x10. The last thing is a Jimmy Choo perfume which smells amazing! I am very grateful for my parents because they got all me this stuff and I was not expecting it! Hoped y'all enjoyed this haul!

~Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...