instagram Slideshow

Monday, September 30, 2013

Tarte:Eye Smolder

 

First Time Impression

The ULTA in my area was having a deal on Tarte  items, and this was one of them, so I decided to pick it up. I picked up a dark brown color. The eyeliner is great! With me, I have seen that no eyeliner color looks good on me other than black, but this brown looks great on me too! I am really impressed with the quality. It lasts all day and it even comes with a smudging tool at the end of the pencil, so I can create a smudged look. I hadn't seen much reviews on this item and I was hesitant to buy it, but I am glad that I did!

Basics

The Tarte Eye Smolder retails for 22 dollars. It comes in 11 other colors. All of the pencils come with the smudging tool at the end of the pencil. All of the pencils can be sharpened. The tip of the pencil is really soft, and glides right on to the waterline. It is great for any occasion, because it is not as harsh as a black but still gives definition to a person's eyes. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking a for a good eyeliner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...