instagram Slideshow

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Napoleon Perdis Lipstick: Atalanta


First Impression:

At ULTA, I wanted to buy a lipstick that was very close to a Buxom lipstick that I got for free in a sample size. So I was looking around, and although I haven't heard of the Napoleon Perdis make up brand, I am glad I found it. The colors of the lipsticks were all so pretty, that it was hard to choose just one. However, I ended up buying Atalanta, which resembles the color that I love of Buxom. I tried it on at the store, and afterwards went shopping around for clothes and such, and this lipstick still stayed on! I would recommend buying this lipstick, unless you have super dry lips already, because some of the reviews on this lipstick said it was drying, however it is not drying for me because I always put my EOS on before applying the lipstick. 

Basics:

There are 12 different lipstick color from Napoleon Perdis. They come from red to nude pinks and other bold colors. These colors look amazing on and glide on your lips. Napoleon claims that this nourishes your pout and the color of the lipsticks are saturated. The lipsticks retails for 25 dollars! I recommend it to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...