instagram Slideshow

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Revlon Pressed Powder


First Impression

I had been looking for a good powder, that I could apply right after my BB Cream or foundation. I like to have a matte look over a dewy look. I was going to purchase the Benefit powder, but I am going to use this powder everyday, and I can't afford to get the Benefit  powder every five months or so. My alternative was the Revlon Pressed Powder. I has been looking at this product for a while, and decided to just go ahead and purchase it. The color I purchased was number 20. I think the powder does a good job at keeping my face matte, and it keeps it matte ALL DAY! I am really impressed with the powder and have no regrets in buying it.

Basics

This pressed powder comes in five shades. The powder comes with a sponge applicator and a mirror. The packaging is basic and sleek. This pressed powder can be purchased from any drugstore for 9.99 dollars. It is really good at keep your face matte and oil free all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...