instagram Slideshow

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Purity Cleanser and Toner


Description

This brand is a well known brand because all the product leave your face feeling better than ever and these products actually help your skin. These are some of the reviews I read when I was deciding if I wanted to buy this cleanser. This product is a cleanser and toner at the same time. It's purpose is to remove makeup, even eye make-up. The product states " to use a small amount" and wash you face "till you feel clean".  It claims that "hydrates and melts away makeup".  This is a 12 fl oz so it will last a very long time.

Price

This cleanser is regularly sold for $26.00, but at Sephora on Black Friday, this gem was sold for only $10. I had to buy it because the price was perfect for me and it was just another reason to buy it. This is sold at Ulta and Sephora.

My Thoughts

I have been using this product ever since I got it and I have no regrets. This feels so great against my skin and it literally melts my make up away. My face feels very soft afterwards. The only thing I would change about this product is the smell. I hated the smell the first time I used it, but I have gotten accustomed to it. It smells like medicine, so be mindful of that. But this product does everything it claims and I would definitely buy it again.

Extra

For does who might be wondering, I have oily acne prone skin and this product does not break me out at all. I am very oily against my t-zone. This product helps my skin a lot so if you have skin like me, you should definitely invest in this.

 

2 comments:

  1. I got a sample of this in a Glossybox and I'm doing my best to make it last, I like it so much! :)
    Bea x
    www.beasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy I decided to purchase the big bottle because I can't live without this anymore! Will be checking out your blog soon!
      Alley xoxo

      Delete

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...