instagram Slideshow

Friday, February 28, 2014

Florida Haul

My family and I decided to go to Disney World again and while we were there, I decided to do a little shopping. I only went to the Premium Outlet on International Drive. A lot of great deals were being offered because of President's Day! Hope you enjoy my haul!

This beautiful wristlet is perfect for days when you do not want to hold your whole purse. It has a wallet compartment inside to put money inside. This is originally $58.00 but there was an additional 70% off for clearance items and then an additional 10% for President's Day, so it ended up being $17.00. I love the leather on this bag because it is much like the Kate Spade leather. 

Since the wristlet were only $17.00, I decided to pick another one up. I love the bow on it because it gives it a girly touch. I also like the color, because it will go with mostly everything. There is a cardholder inside of this wristlet. There is also a zipper in the front to put a lipstick or some money inside. 


This circle skirt is so beautiful! It has an olive green top, which is fashion, and the leather at the waist and at the ends is in fashion too! It is very different and I have not seen anything like this. This paired with a black tank top and a navy blue cardigan would look really good together. Love Culture was having a deal for clearance, which was Buy 1 get 1 free. This skirt was 11.95.

This shirt was bought from GAP. I am not sure what there deal was, but the shirt ended up being $12.00! This shirt is black, with black suede polka dots. I have seen these types of shirt at high end stores, so I was pleased when I found this!

Since the deal at Love Culture was buy 1 get 1 free, this shirt ended up being free. I love the mint color and how it scalloped. I am going to wear this with a skin colored skirt and place the skirt under one of scallops so it looks like a dress. 

This dress is from Michael Kors. There deal was 50% off there clearance. This is originally $160.00, then it was marked down to $59.99 and then the additional 50% off, making the total 29.98! This dress was such a steal. I love the beautiful red color. It is very elegant/business. The back is just a gold zipper going up till the peplum. 

This purse was bought from the Kate Spade website online. This was not bought from Florida, however, I just decided to add it to this haul! This was part of their secret sale. It was on sale for $89.99! So, this was a great deal. I love the pop of yellow on the bottom and on the straps. 

Hope y'all enjoyed this haul and tell us about your most recent shopping trip! 

9 comments:

  1. Nice items, sweety!

    x Angela
    www.bouncingbrunette.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the things you got!
    xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you came to my state! This post is great I really enjoyed reading it. Plus everything you bought is gorgeous, you have such great taste!

    xoxo
    Vero.

    http://veroniquegee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the things you got, Wish I could go on a shopping haul soon, probably wont' have the chance until the mid-year sales or end of season sale...

    www.rosa-dyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Love the end of the season deals
      Alley xoxo

      Delete
  5. the bag and wristlets are gorgeous! xx

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...