instagram Slideshow

Monday, May 12, 2014

Scalloped Nails

Scallops are all over Pinterest, whether it is in shirt designs or in shorts/skirts. I decided to put my special touch on scallops by incorporating them in nails! Hope you like these nails




Here is a step by step demonstration. Obviously y'all can change the colors if you want but I used the three colors in the picture above, Sunday Funday by Essie, Snow White and Mint Condition by Ulta. So all you do is get your brush and make three parallel lines, from longest to shortest. Do the same process again once the first layer has dried! This is very simple and any one can do it!

Try out this nail design and tell me how it goes for you in the comments below!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...