instagram Slideshow

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Georgia Haul



Hey y'all! Zoey and I went to Georgia for two days! It was one of the longest car rides of our lives! As shopaholics, we had to go shopping! We went to a few stores and picked up a lot of goodies! I hope y'all like this haul and tell us about your summer shopping so far! Click read more to see close ups of the items!



Palazzo pants are in! They are not everyone's style, but I just love them! I got these off of Ebay for 17 dollars! I would wear these with heels and cute blouse. I would wear it high waisted.

Circle skirts have been in fashion a lot! This is just a red and white striped one! Perfect for 4th of July! This would look cute with a navy blue blouse and some heels or flats. I got these at Khols!  Price:$14

We own a lot of Lucky shoes and this one is our newest one in our collection! I got these from Belk! They will bring a pop of color to any outfit. Price:$50

This geometric necklace has neon color which is a trend! I got this from Macy's! Price:$6

This dress is a peach color which happens to be a color for the summer time! I got this from H & M.  Price:$10

This dress has a ruffled skirt which makes it very girly! This could look professional with a pink blazer and black heels! I got this from Macy's!  Price:$25

This shirt is a tunic type of shirt. These look very preppy! It would look good with a leggings and a pair of brown boots! I got this from TJMaxx!  Price: $15

This high low tunic shirt has many trendy aspects! This would look good with any color/pattern jeans! I got this from Macy's!  Price:$20

This chevron shirt is very preppy! It is a tunic type of shirt. This would look good with a statement necklace (bubble necklace) and leggings and boots! I got this from Burlington Coat Factory. Price:$15

This cropped has an ombré affect! Also I love the caged detail on the bottoms! I got this on sale from Macy's! Price: $8

I love this kitty hand sanitizer holder! This explains me a lot. I got this during the semi annual sale of Bath and Body Works!  Price: $2.50

This is the biggest thing I bought in this haul trip! My first Kate spade purse! I got this from the Kate and Spade website! Price: $238

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...