instagram Slideshow

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Back to School Haul: Part 4

This is probably our last Back To School Haul, because our school starts shortly, however, don't be
disappointed, because we will still have hauls. As you will see, Alley and I have gotten a lot of shoes in this haul. Also, some of the items are gifts from my friends, so I will let you know which ones were given to me.


~Zoey and Alley







This chevron dress was purchased from Belks, for 34.99. This preppy dress can be worn with a statment necklace, and can be easily be transformed into a fall outfit. I have always wanted a dress like this, but they were always so expensive.

This is a hi-low skirt from TJMaxx that I got for $14.99. This skirt hits above the knees to the floor. The skirt is suppose to worn high wasted. It is very flattering. My only complain is that is kind of see through.



                                                                                This is a gift. These earing are from Versona.


This is a gift also.


                                                        This is a necklace I bought from Versona for $6.99. It is a light
             peach color and it is really pretty


This is a gift from Versona.


All of the nail polishes are gift and so are the eyeshadows and the colored bases. **Look for a review soon**














 I bought this blush from ULTA. It was $5.99. I bought the color Dusty Rose, which is a brownish pink with an orange undertone.


All of the following jewelry below are gifts also. Most of them are from Versona. My friends know me so well :)











All of the shoes are from Belks! They were all on sale. All of the shoes ranged from 14 dollars, the Guess Shoe, to 26 dollars, the first Steve Madden Shoes. The white Steve Madden shoe was for 17 dollars and, the blue Madden Girl shoe was for 17 dollars. The Steve Madden wedges are for 21 dollars.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...