instagram Slideshow

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

BB Cream: Maybelline


Description

The Maybelline BB Cream is one product by Maybelline that I don't like at all. I already have really oily skin and this just makes my face look even more oily. Their are only three colors that you can choose from which makes it harder to find a color closer to my skin color. Although it doesn't have much coverage, it does correct your skin color. So if you have dry skin that has little acne and only redness then this is the perfect BB Cream for you.

Price

This BB Cream retails for about 7-8 dollars. It is a good price, but I didn't like the product at all. The Rimel BB Cream is better in my opinion.

~Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...