instagram Slideshow

Monday, August 5, 2013

Bare Minerals: Precious Pink Blush

Description


Bare Minerals Blush, Precious Pink, is a very light pink color with light brown undertones. Bare Mineral claims that the blush gives you a healthy and natural look. I totally agree with this statement. This is by far my favorite blush, next to my Calvin Klein one. The blush doesn't have any sparkles so it gives you a very natural look and the blush is very light weight and it stays on all day.

Price

This blush is $19.00. It is expensive, but it is totally worth it. I got mine during the time of Black Friday so I think I got it for $12.00. But at whatever price you get it for, you won't regret it.

~Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...