instagram Slideshow

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Simple Back to School Smokey Eye!







Hi friends, today I have a back to school makeup look for you guys! For this look I did a light brown smokey eye. I started of with a light tan and packed the color all over my lid. Next, I but a light brown transition shade in my crease with a fluffy blending brush. Then, I went in with a more dense cease brush and with a chocolate color. Finally, I finished of the crease by adding a small amount black to the inner corner for the smokey effect. I proceeded to line my upper lash line with a black liquid eyeliner pencil and put on mascara. For a more wide awake look I add white eyeliner on the center of my waterline.    ~Tiffy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...