instagram Slideshow

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Tarte: Amazonian Blush



Description:

The following blush is the color Achiote. The blush is dark pink color with orange undertones. Their are 15 different colors in the Amazonian Blush collection from Tarte. All of them retail for $29.00.

First Time Impression

Well I got my blush from ULTA. They were having a special, and they still are, for Tarte. The special included 4 full size items from the Amazonian collection for $34.00. This is one of the items that was included and I just could not pass it up. It is such a beautiful color and getting other items with it only for $34.00 is pretty great. Now to the actual product. I have never owned a high end blush, but this definitely beats any drugstore blush. It is so soft and the color is unlike any other. I already love it so much.

Rate

I love the product and I would recommend it to any one is it is a 5! I am so happy I purchased it, and I do not have any regrets!

~Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...