instagram Slideshow

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Buisness Attire


Whether it is a school function or business meeting, this look is perfect. I was required to dress "professionally" for a ceremony at school. Since I am a fashionista, I couldn't resist only wearing black and white, so I added pops of colors. My blazer is from Belk's, from the junior section. The navy tights were purchased from Kohl's and the dress with the black color, which is sleeveless, was purchased from Belk's. The black heels were a gift to my from my mom's friend. My purse is Michael Kors and its in the color Iris. You can change the pink blazer to a black blazer if you are required to wear black and white. Also you can switch out the tights for black or not wear any tights. I hope this gave you some ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...