instagram Slideshow

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tarte Finishing Powder



First Time Impression

I wanted a good finishing powder for a while, so I purchased this one. Let me tell you, this product is worth buying! It does wonders for my skin. It minimizes my pores and give my face a healthy look all day. I bought this before I bought my Revlon Pressed Powder because I wanted a high end one. But it is kind of expensive, so I wanted to buy a good powder for everyday use, and then this powder is for special occasions. Anyways, the product does break me out and keeps my face oil free!

Basics

This powder is 29 dollars and only comes in one color, Translucent White. I love the product and would buy it over again. The only down side is that it is kind of expensive and the holes on the dispenser are really small. This doesn't let a lot of product out, and can get frustrating trying to get the product out. Other then that, the product it self is amazing. I recommend it to all of you!

2 comments:

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...