instagram Slideshow

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Tarte:Amazonian Mascara

**Amazonian**

First Time Impression

Well this mascara has gotten a lot of hype and I wanted to see if the mascara was as good as everyone was saying it was. Let me tell you, this mascara does wonders! I have long, thick lashes and whenever I apply mascara, which not that often, I find my lashes clumping together. The bristles on the wand of this mascara is perfect! It minimizes clumps and give my lashes a long and voluminous look!

Basics

This mascara can be found at ULTA or Sephora. It retails for $19.00. This is a good price for a high end mascara and it is worth every buck. Tarte claims that it leaves 91 % of lashes healthy, which is good because most mascaras will damage them and cause them to fall out. If you are looking for a good mascara that is under $20, this is a perfect mascara!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...