instagram Slideshow

Friday, November 8, 2013

Skincare Routine: Acne/Oily Skin





 

 
This product is the reason I look so awake every morning. The little beads in this cleanser wake up my skin and I feel so refreshed. My only disappointment is that it does not keep my face shine free all day. This is the first product I use on my skin everyday! You can find this anywhere!

I use this when I come from home. This what keeps the blackheads on my nose from coming back. It is really refreshing because the beads explode and then give a heat treatment. I love the quality of this product, and again you can find this anywhere!

This is a recent discovery of mine! I was watching Sabrina on YouTube and she had a lot of problem with acne and she said this product was what cleared her skin up, so I decided to try it and it works! It has 10 % benzyl peroxide that helps and gets rid of the acne. You should start of using it only once a day and then slowly using it up to three times a day. The only down fall to this product is that is does dry your skin out!

To get rid of the dryness that I get from the acne cream, I use this! It is really good and the best lotion out their for dry skin. I have tried Ponds, and Jernigan, but none of them work for me. I purchased this and my skin has never felt smoother!  

I use this scrub before I got to sleep to make sure all the makeup has come out and it leave my skin feeling like a babies bottom! This has salicylic acid which combats acne! This doesn't dry my skin out at all!
This is what I use to remove all my makeup after I come back from school and it is so smooth on my skin and does let oil come back! This takes all my makeup right off without having to use a lot of the product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...