instagram Slideshow

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fall Eye Look



This look is great for any occasion in the fall because brown shades are the shades that are most worn in the fall. All the colors that are used in this look are from my first Lorac palette. One can easily recreate this look.
 
I first applied a primer and then applied a white base because a white base can bring out the colors. The white base that I used was from NYX. From my Lorac palette, I used the lightest shade, which is a matte skin color. I used a light brown in my crease and smoked the light brown out to create a smoky affect. I used a dark brown in my outer v and concentrated it in my v only. If you have really long eyes, you should use a dark color at the end to make your eye seem bigger. If you have short eyes that you should use the dark color in your whole crease, not just the outer v.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To finish my look up, I added black liquid eye liner on the top and brown pencil eye liner on my water line and tight line. I also applied two coats of mascara. This shades can be exchanged for different colors. It just depends on what you prefer. You don't have to purchase the Lorac palette to achieve this look. You just need to shades darker than you and one shade light to achieve this look! Hope you like it, and be prepared to see many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...