instagram Slideshow

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

MAC Lipstick: Russian Red

This bold red lipstick is bound to have the boys looking at you at your next event. The finish of this lipstick is jaw-dropping and will leave many wondering, what lipstick color are you wearing...

Description

It is an intense red, which would look great with a sleek black outfit, or for a pop of color on your face. It has a black, sleek packaging, which is convenient for just tossing it into your bag. It is very pigmented, and may as well be the perfect red that everyone searches for. It looks great on my olive, light, pinky tone.

My Thoughts

Russian Red is a color that reminds you of the 70s, also known as the retro period. This color looks AH-Mazing on me and I am a medium, olive color. The color simply glides on to my lips and it does not come off for a long time! MAC's lipstick's longevity is incredible and on top of that they have an amazing color choice. They have 180 shades of lipstick in their normal lipsticks. So, you are bound to like at least one color.

Where to buy:

This can be bought from a MAC Counter at Belk, a MAC store, or MAC's Website for $15.00






4 comments:

  1. great review...always wished I had a MAC product

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have only tried their lipsticks, but so far, I am pleased with their products!
      Alley xoxo

      Delete
  2. MAC Russian Red is a classic one! Thanks for sharing the review! You'd love RiRi Woo as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to google RiRi Woo and omg it is the perfect color! I am going to have to get my hands on it now!
      Alley xoxo

      Delete

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...