instagram Slideshow

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Custom Buffing Brush

I am one of those makeup lovers who loves using her hands to apply her foundation, but I decided to change it up a bit and buy a brush...



Description

Ecotools  has been known as a cheaper alternative to Sigma. Both of these brush companies make high end brushes that seem to make your makeup look flawless! I have never tried out Sigma  because I feel like Ecotools'  brushes work good enough for me. Ecotools creates many brushes that can be used for face and eye makeup. Ecotools' brushes range from 5-12 dollars which is cheaper than Sigma. Ecotools claims that the brush have very soft bristles which is 100% true!



My Thoughts

The custom buffing brush is basically a stippling brush, and the first time I tried out the Makeup Forever HD Foundation,  I used this brush. I had never been happier with my foundation and fell in love with this brush! I also love the kit of brushes by Ecotools  that have great foundation/concealer application brushes. I bought this brush for about 6 dollars at ULTA.
Hope y'all enjoyed this short review and tell me about your favorite brushes in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. niceee it looks fancy as it iss cant wait to try it out ourselves

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...