instagram Slideshow

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Mario Badescu: Drying Cream

This cream is suppose to be a miracle worker for acne and blemishes and was so surprised with this product...

Description

I have recently stop investing my money in makeup because I wanted to clear up my skin so I would not have to wear BB Cream or even Foundation everyday. My friend, whom I dearly love, told me that she tried this cream and it got rid of her acne in a day! I love her so much, because she was right! This cream can be worn under makeup and all day. You want to make sure to blend this into your skin, so that it appears invisible. This product is a miracle worker.

My Thoughts

I was a little weary about buying this product because their was not enough reviews on this item and I didn't want to spend money on something that didn't work! If you apply this on a pimple, it will diminish in 1-2 days, depending on the size of the pimple. The smell is fruity, so if you have a problem with a product with a scent, I would not recommend this. But other than that, this product is great! The best thing is that it is only $14! It is almost as expensive as drugstore acne treatments, but the difference is that this actually works! Mario Badescu has become my favorite skincare company!

Hope you liked my short review! Tell me about acne products that work for you!

Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...