instagram Slideshow

Monday, April 21, 2014

Ohio Haul

I had a great time in Ohio and while I was there I could not resist shopping...


I purchased this gem from Dillard's. I tried it on and it looked amazing! I love the details on the sleeve and the bow on the bottom. This top is definitely a show-stopper. I bought this for $17.
I bought this dress from Belk's! I have been wanting a bow-back dress for the longest time and I love it! It adds just a little more to a regular shift dress! This dress was for $15.

I love Steve Madden shoes in general and I could not pass these when I saw them for $18 on sale! I love them!

Again! I bought another pair in black and I also got these for $18. I just could not pass these because they were originally $60 and I was getting them for such a great deal.

I bought these from Dillard's! I love these Ralph Lauren flats which have such a class emblem on the top of the shoes and are so sophisticated if you feel like ditching heels! I bought this for $24.

I bought this necklace from Versona because I needed a gold necklace and I love the leaf details! I bought this for $8.

I bought this necklace from Versona because I needed a gray necklace and this was such a sophisticated necklace! I got this for $10.



I bought this shirt from Khols! I love the look of it and I looks amazing on! I don't own many red shirts so this was a great addition! I got it for $11.


I loved the way this dress looked against my olive/tan skin and the price was even more amazing! I got this for $12

Winter is over but that doesn't mean that it is to late to start buying stuff for the next winter! I love wearing tights with my dresses to add a bit more color! I bought a green pair, purple pair, brown pair, and blue pair! I also bought a pair of pink knee socks which are in the wash right now! All of these were for $3 at Dillard's.
I love this skate dress and it's red! I love the edgy vibe this dress gives with the leather straps and I love the intricate cut out at the top of the dress! I got the dress for $12!

Yes, I know I am a bit obsessed with boots and Steve Madden! I love this boots because they have a rustic look and the color matches with everything! I love them! I got them for $34 at Dillard's.


Well that concludes the end of this haul! Tell me about your newest fashion finds in the comments below!




8 comments:

  1. Wow, what an amazing haul! I absolutely adore that dress with the leather straps, what a bargain!

    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love that dress. It is on the shorter side though!
      Alley xoxo

      Delete
  2. This is such a great haul! The pink stone necklace is so elegant.
    follower, love it if you followed me. http://reneehartsthis.blogspot.com.au/
    Renee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Blue Dress! The color looks amazing. so Jealous right now ;-P
    http://sociallyawkwardfashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks! My favorite affordable shoe brand!
      Alley xoxo

      Delete

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...