instagram Slideshow

Monday, April 21, 2014

Ohio Haul

I had a great time in Ohio and while I was there I could not resist shopping...


I purchased this gem from Dillard's. I tried it on and it looked amazing! I love the details on the sleeve and the bow on the bottom. This top is definitely a show-stopper. I bought this for $17.
I bought this dress from Belk's! I have been wanting a bow-back dress for the longest time and I love it! It adds just a little more to a regular shift dress! This dress was for $15.

I love Steve Madden shoes in general and I could not pass these when I saw them for $18 on sale! I love them!

Again! I bought another pair in black and I also got these for $18. I just could not pass these because they were originally $60 and I was getting them for such a great deal.

I bought these from Dillard's! I love these Ralph Lauren flats which have such a class emblem on the top of the shoes and are so sophisticated if you feel like ditching heels! I bought this for $24.

I bought this necklace from Versona because I needed a gold necklace and I love the leaf details! I bought this for $8.

I bought this necklace from Versona because I needed a gray necklace and this was such a sophisticated necklace! I got this for $10.



I bought this shirt from Khols! I love the look of it and I looks amazing on! I don't own many red shirts so this was a great addition! I got it for $11.


I loved the way this dress looked against my olive/tan skin and the price was even more amazing! I got this for $12

Winter is over but that doesn't mean that it is to late to start buying stuff for the next winter! I love wearing tights with my dresses to add a bit more color! I bought a green pair, purple pair, brown pair, and blue pair! I also bought a pair of pink knee socks which are in the wash right now! All of these were for $3 at Dillard's.
I love this skate dress and it's red! I love the edgy vibe this dress gives with the leather straps and I love the intricate cut out at the top of the dress! I got the dress for $12!

Yes, I know I am a bit obsessed with boots and Steve Madden! I love this boots because they have a rustic look and the color matches with everything! I love them! I got them for $34 at Dillard's.


Well that concludes the end of this haul! Tell me about your newest fashion finds in the comments below!




8 comments:

  1. Wow, what an amazing haul! I absolutely adore that dress with the leather straps, what a bargain!

    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love that dress. It is on the shorter side though!
      Alley xoxo

      Delete
  2. This is such a great haul! The pink stone necklace is so elegant.
    follower, love it if you followed me. http://reneehartsthis.blogspot.com.au/
    Renee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Blue Dress! The color looks amazing. so Jealous right now ;-P
    http://sociallyawkwardfashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favorite colors!
      Alley xoxo

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks! My favorite affordable shoe brand!
      Alley xoxo

      Delete

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...