instagram Slideshow

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

BareMinerals Blush: Precious Pearl



Bareminerals always has small kits with a few products,  which are affordable. This was out of one of their kits that they sold, but I do not remember the kit it was sold with. But nonetheless, you can find this blush still sold separately. It is very pigmented, so make sure to get only a tiny on your brush!



Description

BareMinerals has a large assortment of blushes, and they offer a plethora amount of loose powder blushes. The packaging is also handy, and the amount of product you have can last you a pretty long time. BareMinerals claims that their blushes will give you a light and natural look.  They offer 19 colors that are loose powders. All of the blushes cost $19.00, but you can find cheaper during Black Friday. I bought all of mine for $10.00 at ULTA on Black Friday last year.

My Opinion

So, I am not going to lie, I am not a big fan of loose powders for blushes. I feel like I always get so much on my brush and on my face that the end result is my makeup resembling a clown's. ( no joke) This blush did not change my judgments at all. I love loose powders for an all over the face powder or translucent powder but not for a blush. Its a shame because the color is really beautiful, but I never see myself reaching for it. I always reach for my Nars: Orgasm blush or my NYX blushes.  If any one has any tricks on how to get just a little product, I would love to read about them in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...