instagram Slideshow

Monday, January 19, 2015

Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot

Because of the holidays deals going on, I decided that I wanted to try a Benefit product. On Black Friday I found this palette for a steal. I heard so many great reviews about the Benefit's blushes, and I knew that I needed to have all the blushes by Benefit!

Description

In the tin box comes 5 blushes, and a bronzer, with one brush and a highlighter. The colors are Dandelion, Bella Bamba, Coralista, Rockateur, and Sugarbomb. The bronzer is the famous Hoola Bronzer. The highlight in the palette is the Watts Up Highlighter.

All the blushes contain a minuscule amount of glitter which give a natural glow effect once applied. The blushes are easy to blend and this palette provides a varieties of shades that are perfect for most all shades. There is about .17 oz of each blush, which is almost the size of the full size blush.

I purchased this palette from Sephora for 36 dollars, which is an amazing price! Each blush originally costs 28 dollars, but to get 6 for 36 dollars is a steal! You can also purchase this palette on the Benefit website.

My Thoughts

I am in love with these blushes. All of them appear natural on my skin and blend beautifully. These blushes are also buildable, for those who like a intense blush! I really feel like this was a great price and it was worth every penny.

If you have any favorite blushes, tell me about them in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...