instagram Slideshow

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Back to School Haul!

Hey guys I know I am a little late on the bandwagon, but I have a back to school haul for you guys! Look out for outfits of the week coming up. Comment below and tell me what your favorite piece for back to school was.  Also, I would like to thank you guys so much for all your support it means the world to us!

~Tiffy



This first shirt is from GAP and I absolutely love the gingham print on it. IT is very classic and preppy and I got it on sale for 25 dollars.

 This pin stripe shirt is also from GAP and cost $25

 I found this gorgeous bib necklace at a local jewelry store and it was only 9 dollars.

 I swear by Target and it is definitely in my holy grail list of stores! This earring set was only 5 dollars from Target!
 In this haul there are quite a few pieces I found on sale at a local jewelry store this simple blue necklace was 7 dollars.
 I love this little delicate necklace. I think it would look beautiful paired with collared shirts and dress. This beauty was only 4 dollars!
 Chunky necklaces and statement pieces are definitely two of my faves so when I saw this piece I was head over heels in love. The necklace has an ombre effect with gorgeous silver hardware at the top. Surprisingly, I picked up this piece for 7 10 dollars!

 Next up I have this unique piece I found for 5 dollars. It is eye catching and I cant wait to figure out a way to wear it.

 This cross-body is probably one of my absolute favorite things in this haul! It is so beautiful and definitely matches my personality perfectly. In the words on Reese Witherspoon, "If it is not moving monogram it." I found this monogram clutch on Etsy for 30 dollars!

 Pinstripe is such a classy print and it always reminds me of Jackie Kennedy so when I saw this dress at Ross I was in love. A bonus was that it only cost 15 dollars!

 This cute little colorblock tee is from Ross and it it great for a casual day. It cost 12 dollars.

 If you haven't already noticed I love a good button up and this was no exception. I found this one at American Eagle for 15 dollars.

 This dress reminds me of a nautical theme and is not like anything I already own so I thought I would pick it up. It only cost me $20 at Ross.

 The patterns on this dress are nothing short of amazing. I can't wait to wear it will some cute sandals or wedges. I found this gorgeous piece at Ross for $20.
 Although I am not exactly a jean girl I am always up for a good deal. I found both of these pairs at Forever 21 for 7.80 a piece.

 There are a lot of dresses in this haul and if you can't tell I'm definitely not a jean and t shirt type of gal. I love this dress because it has classy white and black stripes and gives a feminine timeless look. I found it at Marshalls for $20.

 Going with this girly theme peplum also gives a very feminine look. I adore this navy lace peplum top and it cost $17.80 at Forever 21.

 Bows were just something I never grew out of and now I can say I'm glad I didn't. I ordered this beautiful jade green bow back dress online and at the amazing price of $30.

Last but certainty not least I have this black and cream chevron dress to add to my closet. It has leather accents around the collar and it is great for fall. I found it at Ross for $25.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Feel free to leave your blog's link so I can check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...